PUBLISHED!

Check out the 2012 Utah Valley Bride Magazine this summer--one of my pictures is going to be on the COVER!!!

Sarah is the beautiful cover girl, and she is thrilled!
(you can see her bridals here and her engagements here)



The magazine will have the same content inside all year round, but they change the cover every season. Our cover will be distributed in the summer.

If you pick up a copy of the 2012 magazine right now and you'll see our ad on page 16 as well as a few pages of Sarah and Michael's love story and wedding pictures on page 28.  I'll post more of their wedding pictures soon.



I am so excited.

For now, here's a sneak peak from the magazine.  If you'd like a free copy of the magazine, I have plenty and I'd love to share! Just let me know. This year's magazine is beautiful and has some really great content. You can also check it out online here.


1 comment: