Sarah

Another recent one! (I just might be creating a habit here... :)
And I just might post more of this session later...

Sarah is one of the nicest people you will ever know--not to mention gorgeous! You may notice her in some of my older photo shoots from years back when I would create a set and style and shoot just for fun!  You will probably recognize her face from many different photo shoots. I guess that just comes with being one of my very best friends.

Oh, and I love love her dress! It perfectly fits her and her style and just happens to be her very own grandmother's wedding dress.  Congrats, Sarah! I couldn't be happier for you!!

 






And I want to share a quick little thought...something I found on my grandpa's desk. 

This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I WILL.
I can waste it... or use it for good,
But what I do today is important,
Because I am exchanging a day of my life for it!
When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever,
Leaving in its place something that I have traded for it.
I want it to be gain, and not loss;
Good and not evil; success and not failure;
In order that I shall not regret the price I have paid for it.
I will try just for today,
for you never fail until you stop trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment