Southern California Family Session

So as you know, I have been terrible at updating this blog. But all is not lost. :) I am simply going to post what I simply have not yet.

For now, here is a session with this adorable family.  This was one of the shoots that I did when I traveled to CA in the spring for a few family photo sessions, etc.

I love this family. And I couldn't get enough of this little munchkin. He was too adorable!


We spent a lot of time in the beginning trying to get out as many wiggles as possible so that we could get this.




and then he was free to play all he wanted. :)



They played together the whole time we did the girls' pictures. And they couldn't have made a better pair.

  




Then on to the girls...all of them beautiful!!






Thought I'd end with this one. Jacob, full of gummy bears. 




The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.
-Thomas Jefferson






No comments:

Post a Comment