A picture for today :) Los Angeles Wedding Photography

So I have yet to post a few weddings and other shoots (I am so behind on blogging!) but in the meantime here is one of my favorites form a rainy day wedding in LA.

I have so much going on right now but I am SO excited to share all of the things that I have been working on and learning! So much has happened in the past few months and I have learned so much.  After the convention in Las Vegas and a workshop with Jerry Ghionis and Sandy Puc, I couldn't be more enthusiastic about my work. Right now I am spending a lot of time preparing for the bridal show in April where I am going to have a booth! Come see me on April 16th at the Bridal Extravaganza at the South Towne Expo Center in Salt Lake! It is Spring's biggest bridal show. I will be in booth 8 all day. :)  I will also have sample albums and images to browse through as well as awesome deals for the show!

All the best,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment