Utah wedding photographer in Vegas for the week!

So I have been MIA the past week for blog posting because I have been doing a lot of research and I am bursting with new ideas for new branding, products, albums, etc. etc. I have been researching this for weeks and I am so excited to share all the new things I am working on.

But...it will have to wait another week as well as more photo updates because I am off to Las Vegas this weekend for WPPI!!! I am super excited!! For those of you who don't know, WPPI is Wedding and Portrait Photographers International, an organization for just that. Each year they have a HUGE convention in Vegas with many many of the top photographers in the world.  There are tons of classes and workshops as well as an awesome trade show for photographers and other events.  It lasts all week, so I am hoping to be able to stay the whole time.

Back in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment