Charlotte and Nick

I have known Charlotte ever since I can remember.  Swimming, cooking, dressing up, sleepovers... we had the greatest time together as little girls. She is the one who first introduced me to digital cameras.  I was hooked! I remember going over to her house to play when we were young and we would take pictures all day and all night.  Not kidding. Thank you Charlotte, I don't think you realize what you started. :)

Charlotte and Nick are so fun to be with, and I love seeing them together.  Nick is out of state right now, so I was one of the lucky ones to meet him before the wedding in May. I am so excited for the two of them and I am sure their wedding will be beautiful! We took these engagement pictures soon after a big snow storm, still leaving mingling grey clouds.  We started in Provo and headed off to Daybreak where Charlotte knew of a model home we could take pictures in and around. It was freezing outside so we definitely enjoyed the indoor shots. :)

Here's a few pictures from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment